Skip to content
- 2018 vintage uses Brazilian Toffee Coffee Beans, roasted for us by Kerry at Laffare
- 8.0% abv Imperial Oatmeal Stout
- Made with diced dry Turkish Figs, Brazilian Toffee Coffee Beans, and Toasted Philippine Coconut.
- Aroma of fresh roasted coffee, with hint of strawberries, peaches and dried fruit followed up in the flavour by roasted malt character, toasted coconut and a rich dark fruit finish. Perfect breakfast or dessert beer. (Amazing drizzled over vanilla ice cream)
- This beer should age well over the next 5 years. As it develops in the bottle the coffee notes slowly decrease and the rich fruit cake notes develop from the dried figs. Potentially best drinking in mid 2021.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.